Monthly Archives: October 2015

IBPS Clerical Exam Preparation Plans

IBPS Clerical Exam Preparation Plans

With a proper plan and guidance it is easy to break the IBPS Clerk exam in first attempt. The person who likes to apply for an IBPS clerk exam should prepare some plan by scheduling the time table, partitioning all the sections, and allocating appropriate time based on the subject difficultness. While preparing, everyone should know the important things as a notable reference. Here IBPS coaching center in Chennai show you some important things for preparation.


Reasoning:
Reasoning is conducted to test the people thinking ability, logical skills and analysis skills. Reasoning will be characterized into:
• Verbal reasoning
• Non-Verbal Reasoning


Verbal Reasoning:
Some of the major concepts you have to prepare are Analogy, Blood relations, seating arrangement, Coding and de-coding, series completion, decision making and statement reasoning.


Non-Verbal Reasoning:
Series Completion, Classification, Analogy.


English:
Comprehension, Sentence correction is to be focused more. Generally you should get more grab on English grammar. It will be valuable in finding relational words in entries.


Quantitative Aptitude:
Candidates need to focus more on Data Interpretation in this area. Also one must be mindful in solving pie diagram, bar graph and line graphs. Also Simple - Compound Interest Permutations, combinations, Ratio - proportion - variation, Profit -loss, Probability, Average, Number Theory (remainders), Time - Speed, Geometry (Area, Volume, Perimeter) concepts should be practiced more. By preparing last year exam papers we can recognize that 75 percent of inquiries were related to banking examination and the rest 25 percent were related to current affairs and general knowledge in this area. Along these lines, you need to get more mindfulness on banking industry such as interest rates, logos, banking related wording and their meanings. For current affairs and general knowledge games, books and journalists, awards, evaluation, science and innovation are the concepts to be prepared.


Computer Knowledge:
Computer Basics such as operating system, Software, hardware, Internet, Network, MS-Office, database and shortcuts techniques were to be focused in this area.


Methodology:
Day by day practice of model test papers by assigning maximum 20 minutes to every section. Within 100 minutes you should finish all areas, now you can utilize remaining 20 minutes to unsolved questions in all the segments.


You can also take IBPS PO classes in Chennai for IBPS coaching, the experts in the training institute are very helpful in providing guidance and tips to clear bank exams. Bank exam Coaching centres in Chennai providing some tips here,


1. First concentrate more on basics in each and every section.
2. Prepare a daily preparation plan and follow regularly.
3. Don’t forget to read daily newspapers and please make a note of important points.
4. Spend some more time on the sections that are more difficult to you.
5. Learn shortcuts for Reasoning and Numerical ability.